Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos LCD Backlight Connector

View previous topic :: View next topic  
exaisle

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 2:43 pm    Post subject: Kronos LCD Backlight Connector Reply with quote

Can anybody tell me where the cable that plugs into the connector on the small pcb (KLM-3007)at the back of the LCD display comes from? The connector is marked CN-23A. I've searched the circuit diagram but the eyes aren't as good as they used to be...

TIA

E.
SeedyLee
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will probably have my Kronos apart this weekend to fiddle around with the fan. I can take a look then for you.
Korg Kronos 2 88, Reface CS, Roland JV-1080, TE OP1, Moog Subsequent 37, Korg ARP Odyssey, Allen & Heath Zed 18, Adam F5, MOTU MIDI Express XT, Lexicon MX200 & MPX1, Yamaha QY700, Yamaha AW16G, Tascam DP008ex, Zoom H6, Organelle, Roland J6 & JU06A

Previous: Triton LE 61/Sampling/64MB/4GB SCSI, MS2000BR, Kronos 1 61, Monotribe, NanoKontrol, NanoKeys, Kaossilator II, Casio HT3000, Roland VP-03, Reface DX, Novation Mininova, MPC One
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: