Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New PA1000 user - Swansea

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aitchty

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 7:12 am    Post subject: New PA1000 user - Swansea Reply with quote

Hello all - I've been a member of this excellent Forum for quite some time, trying to get as much info as I can about Korg keyboards, and I've finally taken the plunge and bought a PA1000. I'm also a Yamaha Tyros 5 player but looking forward to exploring my new PA. Anyone in the Swansea area is welcome to get in touch to exchange notes (no pun intended! )
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on your purchase
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on your aquisition.

You will find the 1000 very different to your Yamaha.

If you have not already done so do check out the Korg Video Manual series of tutorials on each if the prime functions, they are on Youtube.
ecca

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:40 am    Post subject: New User Pa1000. Reply with quote

Hi and Welcome.
A good move,the Pa1000 is an excellent Keyboard and you will find
that the support from Korg much different from Yamaha.
Enjoy your new horizon.
ecca.
aitchty

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 6:43 am    Post subject: Thanks to all - from a newbie Reply with quote

Just a quick THANK YOU for such a warm welcome to this Forum and to all who kindly replied. You may be interested to know that I was BANNED from a similar Forum ( no name, but it begins with a Y !) because I submitted, politely and respectfully, a constructive criticism suggesting that their forum should contain less posts from users 'showing off' their skills and concentrate more on helping other players with tips and tricks. What a difference between that forum and you guys! Really looking forward to learning more about my Korg and enjoying the very helpful posts from members. First step is to upgrade from v 1.3 to the latest version, and to learn who or what is Osimo !
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Osimo for the Pa700 and Pa1000 is soon to be released.

Checkout Korgworld.co.uk
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks to all - from a newbie Reply with quote

aitchty wrote:
Just a quick THANK YOU for such a warm welcome to this Forum and to all who kindly replied. You may be interested to know that I was BANNED from a similar Forum ( no name, but it begins with a Y !) because I submitted, politely and respectfully, a constructive criticism suggesting that their forum should contain less posts from users 'showing off' their skills and concentrate more on helping other players with tips and tricks. What a difference between that forum and you guys! Really looking forward to learning more about my Korg and enjoying the very helpful posts from members. First step is to upgrade from v 1.3 to the latest version, and to learn who or what is Osimo !

Yeah, I was also thrown off a Y forum because I complained that the Manual was rubbish, customer support did not exist and the build quality is not on a patch compared to Korg and a Roland

I sold the Y and bought a Korg.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: