Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My 3.0.1 report

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pippuzzo

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 8:50 pm    Post subject: My 3.0.1 report Reply with quote

Hi there,

after the first problems with version 3 I decided to wait installing it. Reading the last positive comments I've now installed the 3.0.1.
The feeling is good, I like the new interface and the new pages created including the drawbars (their sound seems also better even if can't do a straight comparison with the previous one). It seems only that sometimes the charachters are too small, slightly difficult to read.
Like soo much also the new styles, between old goldies, blues stuff and free styles. Well done Korg.

While learning the new os I also decided to change some settings and reorganized things. After 2 weeks have to report few problems that I would like to be confirmed by others before being included in the offical bug list:
I try to report exactly what I did, so that it is easy for everyone trying these, after some search they seems to be unreported until now:
1) sometimes, exiting from the style record, the split point is not recalled correctly.
Example: I have usually the split point at G#3 but when I exit it go back to the standard C4.
Also the chord recognition sometimes looks messed, since in advanced the single note [1+8] does not work and need at least 3 notes to change chord.
2) In the need to make some order I copied the whole content of a microSd to my computer using the usb connection.
Before copying back the files (ordered in a different way, more practical for me) I tried to format the microSd using the 4x but it didn't worked anymore. I tried this not less than 3 times without luck.
I deleted all the files using the delete function, an easy workaround, but no format feature.

I've connected a couple of other problems to the relevant threads to avoid duplicating things.

Cheers
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your point "1" is all related to locking.
Check your GLOBAL lock settings.

Point "2" - I have never tried to re-format my SD so, sorry, I can't comment - I use my SD purely as an emergency 3rd backup for saving live SETs data.

Cheers

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Snoopy

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 10:35 am    Post subject: It´s NOT 3.1, it´s 3.0.1 Reply with quote

Hi guys,

you´re talking about 3.0.1,

NOT 3.1 !

This could really lead to missunderstandings ( especially if there will be al "real 3.1" )

PA4X MUSIKANT, OS 3.1.0, PKG-Version
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2019 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks - edited now
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: