Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saving Song Book

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chalith

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:33 am    Post subject: Saving Song Book Reply with quote

I'm planning to update my pa1000 to pa4x. Can I save my pa1000 all songbook entries to a flash drive and play them in pa4x.
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to but when you want to use your Pa1000 songbook set it up as a direct set, you will probably get a notification saying it was created on a different instrument. It will ask if you want to convert to Pa4x format I imagine. Don't forget styles and sounds may also be in different locations. Once your Pa1000 songbook is in Pa4x format you will be able to merge the two using the Songbook editor on a pc.
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest creating a dot set file of your Songbook or rather a Save All put the file on a USB memory stick and take it to the Music Store and try to load it on a 4X to see what happens.

I have a 700 and have just downloaded the Osimo Next for a 4X, loaded it into Songbook Editor, then in another open version of Songbook Editor I loaded my own Songbook from my 700 then I selected a few of the 4X songs, copied them to my Songbook, saved the file.

Loaded this new Songbook onto my 700 and found that some worked others gave an error message Style Not Found, so I will have to go through each one with the message and assign a Style
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: