Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Free sounds for Korg Kronos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liviou2004
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Stofel, of course it doesn't matter. It was just curiosity !

Well, as regards, the loading procedure, I've just add " MS" to PCG files name. And all is working well.

If I don't load MS files, it doesn't work, as I told you before. Now, PCG is automatically loading the right samples, and its OK.

Now, I would like to tell you about what I like in your work. Of course, all I'm saying here is plenty subjective. I don't say "this is good" or "this is bad", but only "I like it or not"

Blackfloete : Very pretty flute
Duduk : I like it very much. A full and plenty timbre.
Fairlight : They are not the sounds I prefer, but they recall me some typical 80's moods.
K5000 : probably the sounds I prefer in all your banks. Very rich and powerful sounds.
DW8000 : These are those I like the less. But I could use some of them in some songs if I need ancient sounds.
Z1 : I like all them very much !
OBx : Some lead sounds are very impressive (like Sync leads for example, and some brass)
RMI Electra 368 : Sincerily, I don't like these sounds.
Roland 110 : They are typical Roland sounds. Some strings are so beautiful (as Warm Pads for example)
Roland Fantom X : I like these strings, ample and rich timbres.

That's it for the moment, they are some sounds I've not tested yet.

I can say you did a very good job. Congratulation fot that and many thanks for the gift.
Stoffel

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, as regards, the loading procedure, I've just add " MS" to PCG files name. And all is working well.

If I don't load MS files, it doesn't work, as I told you before. Now, PCG is automatically loading the right samples, and its OK.

This behavior should not be, because the MS.KSC loads the samples to Sampling Mode. Only the KSC enables streaming. In Global Mode the RAM usage shows that this is ok here. Very odd.

Thanks a lot for the review!
qqquartzzz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I grabbed the Oberheim OB-X banks and "In The Air".
I'm hoping to try out the Oberheim banks tonight.
Unfortunately, I couldn't get "In The Air" to run properly on my Kronos 61 after trying to rearrange from the Kronos 88 arrangement. Probably more due to operator error than anything. I loaded the .SNG and the appropriate programs along with the sample of the drum machine. I couldn't seem to get the drum machine sample to play in .SNG format but the program sounds are really good. I've loaded it all to a custom combi and I'll play it from there.
The CR78 / TR909 sample (whichever was used) is really good. Nice and clean.
Can't wait to try out the Oberheim's tonight.
Stoffel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:57 pm    Post subject: Free sounds for Korg Kronos Reply with quote

Coming soon:

Bank Pads HD-1

Until now 26 Sounds are ready. Working hard on it.
Kronos 2 88, Roland AX-Synth, Roland A-800 Pro, Behringer Vocoder VC340, Synton Vocoder, Neo Instruments Ventilator 2, Panda MIDI Beam, Joh.P.Andresen Harmonium, Studiologic SL990, Beyerdynamic DT770/880, FL Studio, Shure WH20, AKG WMS470, Shure SE535, Xenyx Control 1, U-Phoria UMC404HD, Visaton Monitor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: