Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pa4X replace with Pa700 and SD90 ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
the_boss81

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. As I put the Pa4 into the spekers from Pa700 i say it sounding very similar... but on a bigger PA, there was a little difference... so I think with Pa1000 will be the same...
the_boss81

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
someone should want to know how it ended... after a few years of Pa4X, I wanted to curiously switch to Pa700 + SD90.
As already written, the audio drums make the styles at Ketron very powerful, but in my opinion the styles are a bit too monotonous, not musical, not very inspiring. Can of course be a matter of taste. But I returned the Ketron after 2 days.
As a single keyboard the Pa700 was a bit too little for me, among other things because of the single player, at the PA system you could already hear some difference to what I know from the Pa4X... now came the question - back to Pa4X or try Pa1000?
And that seems to be the direct goal for me. Of course Pa4X is the flagship, the hardware features make it very valuable. But not everyone needs e.g. Micinput with phantom, sliders, metal cases, etc. If we compare only the sound = the Pa1000 is at least as good as the Pa4X if it is a sufficient reason for me to keep it and save some money. For home use, the built-in speakers are also more comfortable than headphones.
BR Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: