Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Behringer looking for hardware and software engineers
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ponkine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:15 pm    Post subject: Behringer looking for hardware and software engineers Reply with quote

Come join us and let’s build the most amazing synths together.
Nothing evokes more passion than building and playing musical instruments - I certainly feel deeply passionate about synths.
We at Behringer are determined to turn the synth world upside down in order to enable people to enjoy great synths at affordable prices.

We now have 4 teams with 30 engineers and our intention is to grow to 100. We’re now looking for experienced hardware and software engineers (analog, digital, mixed architecture, embedded, firmware, DSP, FPGA). In today’s digital world, location is not a big issue anymore and work from home is an option, too. At this state we’re not looking for sound designers - but that might come at a later stage.

I hope many people are passionate in joining our synth mission. Let’s build the most amazing synths, drum machines and samplers together and offer them at prices most people can afford.
Creating happy customers is the most amazing purpose you can find in life:-)
If you have the passion and the skill sets described above, please send me your resume to
uli.behringer@musictribe.com.

Uli
John01W
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you work for them or something?
ponkine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No

I just post news mate. No matter brand
Wink
iowagold
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:53 pm    Post subject: sounds like fake news to me! Reply with quote

sounds like fake news to me!
Current Gear: korg m3 expanded radias firewire 88 key Radias r on mat, korg radias r on mat on 61 key bed, Korg triton rack w 96mb ram scsi port, 5) korg RADIAS-R on big rack, korg kaossilator pro plus, 6) roland integra7, 4 Roland sc55, 2 roland sb55, 5) fostex 2016, behringer fx2000, 2) roland a800 pro, 2) roland a88 and 2) a49, roland juno, Doepfer MAQ 16/3, 2 Manikin Electronic Schrittmacher, most soft synths. cake walk all old and new versions.
3 schecter guitars, 3 elevenracks, most mxr effects, 2 zoom r24, avid pro tools 11.
MRT midi Breath Controller. 6 studio rooms.
ponkine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not fake at all

It was posted by Uli Behringer himself on the facebook pages.
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John01W wrote:
Do you work for them or something?

Let's just say he works for Behringer. What difference does that make? Maybe someone needs a job...or simply interested in that type of job!!!

iowagold
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject: just looks like click bait Reply with quote

just looks like click bait
so has uli approved posting this on the korg forum?
and why is this not showing on the music tribe?
Current Gear: korg m3 expanded radias firewire 88 key Radias r on mat, korg radias r on mat on 61 key bed, Korg triton rack w 96mb ram scsi port, 5) korg RADIAS-R on big rack, korg kaossilator pro plus, 6) roland integra7, 4 Roland sc55, 2 roland sb55, 5) fostex 2016, behringer fx2000, 2) roland a800 pro, 2) roland a88 and 2) a49, roland juno, Doepfer MAQ 16/3, 2 Manikin Electronic Schrittmacher, most soft synths. cake walk all old and new versions.
3 schecter guitars, 3 elevenracks, most mxr effects, 2 zoom r24, avid pro tools 11.
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread reminds me of a composition competition "news" that I posted here and a forum member started throwing tantrum like a really young toddler. He was accusing me of spamming and creating click bait for the companies involved!

Why would anybody need Uli's approval to share a public job opportunity?

apex
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for credibility reasons... can you at least post a link to what you saw vs a copy and paste?
ponkine

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh lord!

Do a search mate

Facebook and Gearslutz are your friends Wink

I was to post this as well

AMSynths and Behringer Join Forces to Develop Analog Synthesizers

AMSynths and Behringer announced today that they have entered into a collaboration to develop classic analog synthesizers.

Rob Keeble, AMSynths Founder and Chief Engineer stated: “I reached out to Behringer to help bring iconic synthesizers to life because of my passion for creating music from analog circuits. Uli’s synthesizer Vision provides a fantastic opportunity for me to contribute to the re-imaging of some of the best synthesizer designs from the 1970’s, and to make them accessible to everyone, a Vision I profoundly believe in and want to be part of.”
Rob continues: “I created AMSynths in 2009 in order to produce high quality analog synthesizers modules. I built my first synthesizer in 1975 and in 2001 I was inspired to build modular synthesizers after visiting Emu Systems and playing their modular system. Since then I have designed and hand-built analog modules for customers around the world.”

Uli Behringer, Founder of Behringer and Music Tribe commented: “I am very proud to have Rob and AMSynths on our team. Rob is a legendary synth designer with decades of experience. Ever since I designed my first synthesizer in 1977, I have been passionate about synthesizers and today, Behringer is on a mission to bring back classic synthesizers as well as completely new designs and make them available at prices everyone can afford.
We at Behringer believe that everyone should have access to the amazing synthesizers and sounds of the 70’s and 80’s.”

Uli continues: “This partnership also demonstrates that we welcome collaborations with boutique manufacturers as we believe we can perfectly coexist and complement each other. We are currently recruiting 70 experienced synth engineers from all over the world to join us in our synthesizer mission. People interested can directly contact me at uli.behringer@musictribe.com.”

www.amsynths.co.uk, www.behringer.com
megamarkd
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ponkine wrote:
Oh lord!

Do a search mate

Facebook and Gearslutz are your friends Wink

No they are not. Facebook is a datamine which won't allow anyone who's not registered to see anything without half the page being obscured by a "you must join us!" banner. GS is a noisy rabble for the most part and the actual info is often hard to find for all the garbage posts.
Stuff I'm using: Umm right now, well there's a Volca Drum, a Micro Freak, an ADX-1, a Pulse, a Blofeld, a UNO Drum, KeyStep/Beatstep Pro/Keystep Pro (one of each), a Circuit, a LiveTrak L-12 and this nonsense: The Brief-case as it was about a bit over a year ago (the the complete ridiculous GAS monster collection here)and here
billysynth1
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Uli,

Please deliver a master plan for a Hybrid Professional Workstation that will knock the rocks off the Big (small?) three.

Team up with Native Instruments and Spectrasonics and intergrate it into a workstation full of knobs, touch screen, touch pad, high quality product superior keybed...yes it will cost more...don't worry the baby boomers will buy it. There are 100s of thousands of us...millions of us still alive with cash.........bring out one super expensive top of the line product and continue with the cheaper products for those who can't afford luxury.

Vas
I am a student of classical piano...I am not a classical pianist.
Broadwave
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Sad No reply from Behringer yet, a bit of a shame as I can wield a soldering iron like a Light Sabre, and I'm only a few miles from the Midas Labs here in Manchester.
psionic311
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broadwave wrote:
Sad Sad No reply from Behringer yet, a bit of a shame as I can wield a soldering iron like a Light Sabre, and I'm only a few miles from the Midas Labs here in Manchester.

If you're really interested, don't give up! Even for a corporate firm resumes can get lost in the daily shuffle. There may only be 1 or 2 HR people to sift through applicants, and chasing down just a half dozen top candidates can take up a seemingly long time with all the other things they've got going on.

Try multiple avenues -- FB reply, LinkedIn, email HR directly, email someone who knows someone who already works inside to get you a referral, etc.

Best yet, make a personal visit to the Labs with your resumes in hand. Ask for a tour, to meet the engineering team, or at the very least give your resumes to the receptionist. Follow up a couple weeks later in person if need be. You have a leg up over others since you're physically close.

Make sure your resume pops out looking like you're the perfect candidate based on your experience. And make it so that HR or whoever can get that impression from just a 5-10 second glance. I'm sure you know all this already... good luck!
iowagold
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:02 am    Post subject: hiring in todays market Reply with quote

hiring in todays market
well as an "old dog"
getting interviews is not the issue...
the issue is when you do get an audience most of the time it is with some person 1/2 or 1/4 your age!!
and when you have a background like mine you get asked questions like..
"with your qualifications why do you want to work here?"
or reply's like "you know we do not make space shuttle parts here right?"
although some of those companies have gone under now!!
just like the challenger!! crash and burn....
too soon???
sorry
so I guess there is no good answer to this problem...
I see wasted talent out there every day!!
folks who are way over qualified.. and now have jobs flipping burgers...
(that is a job way under qualified)
and folks with jobs that are soooo under trained.... and way over paid!!
I wish I had money...
I would hire all of the good talent out there!!
and head hunt for others as well!!
who me work for one of the big companies???
yea pick me pick me!! come on down!!
lol almost like I am talking with monty hall!!
and lol to psi!! that is funny I do not care who you are!!
as I wave my hand … "yes these are the tech's you are looking for!!"
tee hee hee!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: