Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos II - not enough drum track patterns available
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HardSync
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For now, I think it's best to figure out if the user drum track patterns are indeed full. Sort of baby step our way through the bigbird's process and come up with a solution to the workflow. I have a gut feeling about this, but I need to know for certain that the drum track patterns are full.

The user/RPPR patterns in the sequencer are a completely different animal, so to speak. You get 100 of those per song, and these are saved with the song, not in internal memory. If those patterns were full up, then it would be a different error message.

There are data memory limits to both the user patterns and user drum track patterns, but if those are reached, you would get yet another entirely different error message.

So... let's start with the basics. :)
b1gb1rd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:08 am    Post subject: Kronos II - not enough drum track patterns available Reply with quote

Thanks guys

There are only 4 user drum patterns in use.

I am leaning towards thinking this is a bug I have introduced in one of the sequences I have used as a base - that has somehow corrupted User Drum pattern ksc

Now I am reloading everything, into a different base template song - after initializing 4 the user drum pattterns- and I am not seeing the error - only 80 songs to go.

I checked the midi data in event edit for the problem sequence, no sysex, only note events.....

Henneywhey, I am taking the long laborious route around my problem - sofa so good....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: