Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Copy Setlists and combinations from Kronos 2 to Kronos X

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Talbass

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:51 pm    Post subject: Copy Setlists and combinations from Kronos 2 to Kronos X Reply with quote

I have a Kronos 2 88 and have found a really good deal for a Kronos X. I need a smaller Kronos for some of the small stages we play.

I have over 100 custom combinations and three setlists on the Kronos 2 for the songs I do for two bands and church...for me...hundreds of hours of work.

My question: Can I copy those to the Kronos X? What occurs to me is my Kronos 2 has additional sounds in it. It comes with the Kronos Sound Pack and I have loaded a couple of free sets of sounds into it. I have used some of those sounds in setting up my programs and combinations, so I was worried that I would have to make sure the Kronos X has all the sounds of the Kronos 2 before I copy the Save All file from the Kronos 2 to the X.

I hope this is clear. Buying the sound pack is another $250 and then the Kronos X is maybe not such a good deal.

Thanks!!!

Pat
KK
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you figured out, for everything to work you will also have to install the missing sound libraries on the Kronos X. Note that there are a few sales every year on the Korg shop site and they reduce prices by 33 %. You have just missed the summer one, usually the other one is in December.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: