Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

toneworks pandora px 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pandora

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:14 pm    Post subject: toneworks pandora px 2 Reply with quote

Hi

Apparently I'm the only guy in the world who wants to open a pandora px2. Really there's no information online, none whatsoever!!! Personally I find the device a very good one despite it's age. Such nice patches... The thing is that the power supply connector must be broken and I need to open the device to change it but where are the screws??? I took 9 out but I'm pretty sure there are more somewhere.
Any help plz???
TY
pandora

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone? I could use any help
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are often plastic clip structures built into the case halves. These images may help, at least a little. Did you take out the screw under the middle of the label on the base? It's often a cheeky hiding place for the last screw!!

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah192/esseff1497/Korg%20Pandora%20PX2%20Display_zpsifvk0dbv.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gzjj7EDXrQU/Tz6OZtxbKhI/AAAAAAAAGYQ/CIEwSXrPLLA/s1600/Image053.jpg

pandora

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voip wrote:
There are often plastic clip structures built into the case halves. These images may help, at least a little. Did you take out the screw under the middle of the label on the base? It's often a cheeky hiding place for the last screw!!

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah192/esseff1497/Korg%20Pandora%20PX2%20Display_zpsifvk0dbv.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gzjj7EDXrQU/Tz6OZtxbKhI/AAAAAAAAGYQ/CIEwSXrPLLA/s1600/Image053.jpg

Man oh man... I did strip half of the sticker but didn't see any screw... but from the 1st of your photos there is a screw...
Thank you so very much
enricoo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:13 pm    Post subject: dismantel pandora px2 Reply with quote

Hello, thanks for the pictures voip!

I am also in the processing of opening pandora's box
I have removed four small screws of the aluminium top and four screws where the batteries are located and one big screw near the batteries.
I agree there is no screw behind the sticker.
I still can not open the casing. What am I missing???

Pandora is refusing to help me(obviously suffering from aspd) now you have helped him. And your first picture can not be seen anymore.
Can you help voip?
Can you reupload your first picture?

Enricoo
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The links to the two images are still working here.

The aspd label is a little unfair on user Pandora. They have probably solved their particular issue and are off enjoying their repaired pedal. Some users dip into the forum and are never heard of again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: