Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP HELP
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
charlojay

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just Thought i should stop by to say Hi And a big thanks to you guys once more time. My Trinity is up and running and im really enjoying it. Wish you guys all the best in life.

THANKS
SwnLab

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:14 am    Post subject: Re: Restore Factory Sounds (Data) Reply with quote

pauly-d wrote:
Download the manual and the preload disks too.

Use new floppies for the operating system to be safe, you don't want any other data of
any kind on it!

*** ENSURE YOU DISCONNECT ALL MIDI PORTS, SCSI CONNECTION , EXTERNAL CLOCK
CONNECTION & ALL HDR-RECORDER JACKS. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ON THE TRINITY. ANY DISTRACTION TO THE PROCESSOR IN THIS DELICATE STATE WILL CAUSE IT TO "LOSE IT'S MIND", NEVER TO RETURN.***

I lost mine, know of two more, don't lose yours. Embarassed

As far as restoring factory sounds use the PCG file.
And a peice of advice for any disk/OS based device be careful in what data you feed it.

Hi guys. So I was reading all day long today hoping that I would find a solution, but no luck. So you guys are saying there’s absolutely no hope in my dead Trinity? Because I have the same exact problem, except my keyboard when turned on doesn’t show any messages at all. Just a blank white screen. What makes it worst is its not mine, its my friend’s and I am just helping him upgrade it for him, which makes me feel really bad. Now I totally broke it 😞😞😞. Any one has a found a way since these posts are from 2013?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: