Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2019.09.20 - New pricing for KApro KRONOS Sound Libraries

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Purgatory

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:00 am    Post subject: 2019.09.20 - New pricing for KApro KRONOS Sound Libraries Reply with quote

Korg and KApro are pleased to announce new pricing for some of KApro highly acclaimed sound libraries. The new price is effective immediately. For full details, including audio demos, please check out the KRONOS Sound Librariessite:

https://www.korg.com/news/2019/0920/
https://shop.korg.com/kronos/SoundLibraries

About KApro:
KApro has been a provider of premium sounds for flagship hardware synthesizers and workstations like the KORG KRONOS. KApro have been renowned for excelling in symphonic and orchestral sample based libraries.

KApro library and prices:

KApro:
・ EXs268-271 Past & Present: $49 ($99)
・ EXs264-267 KAproTRON Complete: $99 ($149)
・ EXs227-228 Legend: $49 ($99)
・ EXs260-263 Epic Composer Private Collection: $249 ($399)
・ EXs131-134 Epic Composer: $249 ($399)
・ EXs220 Epic Monumental Choir: $99 ($149)
・ EXs222 Epic Composer 5th Element: $149 ($199)
・ KApro EXs Sample Library Bundle Vol. 2 Symphonic Dreams Complete 4: $249 ($399)
・ KApro Symphonic Dreams Complete 4 Private Collection: $99 ($199)
・ EXs39 Symphonic Dreams 1 Plucked Strings & Mallets: $49 ($99)
・ EXs45 Symphonic Dreams 2 Orchestra & Strings: $99 ($129)
・ EXs46 Symphonic Dreams 3 Orchestra & Strings Extension: $99 ($129)
・ EXs47 Symphonic Dreams 4 Epic Choirs, Drums & Textures: $99 ($129)
・ EXs19 KApro's Private Collection: $49 ($99)
・ EXs25 KApro Electric Guitar Single Coil Edition: $99 ($149)
・ EXs38 Talking Synths & Computers: $49 ($99)
・ EXs44 Dynosaur 2: $49 ($99)
・ EXs77 Granular Dreams 1: $29 ($49)
・ EXs88 Theatre Organ: $29 ($49)
・ EXs94 Giant Evolve Drones: $29 ($49)
・ EXs98 KAproTRON Orchestral: $29 ($49)
・ EXs99 KAproTRON Rhythms & SFX: $29 ($49)
・ EXs117 Neural Dimensions: $29 ($49)
・ EXs118 Istanbul Strings: $49 ($99)
・ EXs121 Massive Sampled Leads: $29 ($49)
・ EXs122 KApro's Private Collection Vol. 2: $49 ($99)
・ EXs127 Legacy 16 Bit Classics Vol. 1: $49 ($99)
・ EXs128 Legacy 16 Bit Classics Vol. 2: $49 ($99)
・ EXs130 A Tribute To dB: $29 ($49)
・ EXs136 Progressive Metal Leads: $49 ($99)
・ EXs221 Accordion: $49 ($99)

Note: All of the new and updated libraries require KRONOS System Version 3.0.4 or later.

EXs demo versions and authorization codes
As always, you can download and try out all EXs libraries for free. Initially, they will work in demo mode. You'll be able to play, edit, and save Programs, Combis, Wave Sequences, and Songs which use the new samples - but until you purchase an authorizationcode, their sound will fade out periodically. To purchase an authorization code, go to the online shop at https://shop.korg.com/kronos/SoundLibraries. Once purchased, entering the authorization code into the KRONOS removes the audio limitations of demo mode- no additional downloads required.

Best regards,
KORG
Sweat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, the awesome, super high-quality KApro libraries at prices much closer to my budget! I have been so wanting one of the amazing Epic Composer collections. But now which one to get first?
Purgatory

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweat wrote:
Finally, the awesome, super high-quality KApro libraries at prices much closer to my budget! I have been so wanting one of the amazing Epic Composer collections. But now which one to get first?

I personally think the KApro EXs Sample Library Bundle Vol. 2 Symphonic Dreams Complete 4: $249 ($399) is the best if you don't have that first.

Also just download them and demo them, the problem is they cut in and out really fast in demo mode, but will give you an idea.

The order I rate them are:-

1. ・ KApro EXs Sample Library Bundle Vol. 2 Symphonic Dreams Complete 4: $249 ($399)

2.・ EXs131-134 Epic Composer: $249 ($399)

Anything that has the words Private Collection are basically bits of different sound libraries for people that don't want or need the full sets.

I prefer the full sets than the private collections as you end up missing stuff and may want them in the future and you end up only buying the full set later for the missing bits and basically purchased some twice or more depending on how many Private collections you get in the first place.

Start with the KApro EXs Sample Library Bundle Vol. 2 Symphonic Dreams Complete 4: $249 ($399) you won't regret it, then if you want more individual instruments then add the epic composer, the animated epic composer stuff is basically phrases that are played which may appeal or not.

I added the kapro violin, cello for better violins and cello, they are better than both the epic and symphonic sets for the individual instruments.

Symphonic Dreams Complete 4 being used here in all the videos below :-

Youtube the Epic composer sets, the demos are all pretty bad that I found of the epic composer stuff, you can't get a real idea what they can do, They are better than the videos show but only if you find a use for them, I like them but I find I keep using the Symphonic Dreams Complete 4 more and every time I demo the epic demos I feel like there is not enough there compared to Symphonic and avoid buying them but now with the price cuts I may try the demos again and see if it's worth a punt.
omkar.sunkersett

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically, if I purchase the following libraries:

1. Epic Composer
2. Epic Composer 5th Element
3. Epic Composer Animated Orchestra

then, I do not need to purchase "Epic Composer Private Collection"?

I asked Kurt Ader, who told me that "Epic Composer Private Collection" is a totally different library.

Please be precise and accurate. Thank you.
omkar.sunkersett

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Epic Composer

I asked Kurt Ader, who told me that "Epic Composer Private Collection" is a totally different library.

Purgatory

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omkar.sunkersett wrote:

1. Epic Composer

Epic Composer Private Collection is a different library, it is just a mix of the main ones, it's basically a best of collection.

The other ones you mention contain the same patches and more. As I said before private in the name means they are basically parts of the other main libraries.

If you want everything then stay away from anything saying Private in the name and buy only the main libraries.

If you read the description of the private collections it tells you where the patches are taken from other libraries and read the pdf too and you will see the patches match up to other libraries.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: