Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to set / save all settings for a styles in pa-300?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
korgpa300

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:48 pm    Post subject: How to set / save all settings for a styles in pa-300? Reply with quote

An example here;
I have chosen styles, tempo, split, transpose +3, Octave down once and found the right solo sound.
So far perfectly fine.
But where and how do I save this setting so I can easily capture all this without having to press too much?

I have worked with Songbook a little bit today, but no info about either sound or transpose is stored there! As it is for me, only styles and tempo are stored there!

My previous roland ra.800 I could store everything in different performance, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 etc. Yes it saved all settings for a specific styles in one and the same performance. if performance was empty then you could save performance sets to disk.

So the question how do I go ahead with the pa-300 to make this work as well as possible?

And what am I doing wrong here?

One small thing I think about is;
I put a lot of new styles into the user banks and eventually learned that memory was full! Could this be the reason why Songbook doesn't store info?
Nemik
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Download free Songbook editor and you can do all on PC.
https://www.korg.com/us/support/download/software/0/359/2445/
Wink
Fl Studio 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite.
Performers Heaven
korgpa300

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:08 pm    Post subject: Of course, the factory bank was locked. Reply with quote

I know. But is not necessary, as I understand now. Found it out of it myself.

First you have to copy over the styles you want to use, to a favorite bank, for example favorite1. click on the pased styles in the bank, Then press exit and select transpose, solo sound, intro, variation etc. Once you have made your selections, press and hold the Songbook button for one second. Then a small box will appear that allows you to save the style with all the settings you made in the songbook. The secret was to copy style to a user / favorite bank first. Of course, the factory bank was locked. I should have understood that. Embarassed Laughing

Otherwise, thank you for answering me.

https://ketilsblog.se/
korgpa300

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 8:30 am    Post subject: usb conect its pointless vid this program Reply with quote

I do the same thats the manual for songbook edit tels me.
But then i come to this:

"Opening the SongBook
Before editing, open the SongBook files from the internal memory of the instrument.
In SongBook Editor, choose the File > Open command, and browse the files
in the internal memory of the instrument."

I onely get the harddrive!

And i most ask; That instrument?

usb conect its pointless vid this program.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa600/Pa300 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: