Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A little advice please

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheesenip

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:23 pm    Post subject: A little advice please Reply with quote

Hello everybody. I am seeking a little bit of advice when it comes to selling a Wavedrum Oriental. I purchased one of these brand new shortly after release, and have played it pretty lightly. Have never even gotten to the point that I needed to change the head on it. I am debating selling now, but am unsure if there is even much of a market for these anymore, and have no clue what to price it at if so? Could anybody help me out with a roundabout number on a lightly used WD Oriental with Korg soft case? I have the instruction booklet with it, patch list, the little insert they included teaching you how to change output level, and possibly the original box and receipt even. I need to check at my parent's house to see if the box is still in the closet over there. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance!
okiefo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it helps you at all, I recently picked up a used WD-X (Silver) for $225. I've seen WD Global for sale used for around $300-350.

Wish I could take yours off your hands.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavedrum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: