Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On offer: Korg PA1000 Musikant Extension

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnsmies
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:04 pm    Post subject: On offer: Korg PA1000 Musikant Extension Reply with quote

Selling my PA1000 Musikant Extension card for exclusive use with Korg PA1000,adding all styles, sounds and samples that are also included in the PA4X Musikant. In original packing and with manual.
Still on offer with most large music stores for 200 euros.
Accept 95 euros + postage anywhere.
just mail me if you are interested: pasounds@zeelandnet.nl

240 Styles
250 Keyboard-Sets
244 Sounds
31 Drum-Kits
266 Pads
400 SongBook Einträge
240 MB PCM-Daten
Randelph
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,
Curious how you liked the additional content, esp the PCM data! I know very little about the Musickant upgrade.

Will you OR ANYBODY please give an overview of what's up with Musikant?

? Korg offers a Musikant OS for the Pa4X, and charges $200 more for it than what they call the Pa4x International. Did Korg come up with this new PCM data, Styles, etc., or are they just facilitating a 3d party to make the process and integration easier?

? Is it possible to copy the Musikant PCM data, Styles, etc. from a Pa4X to a Pa1000? I believe in honoring music licenses, just curious about this.

? Apparently the Styles are separate from the Musikant and must be downloaded from the Korg website?

? Where do the new Styles, Songs, Pads, etc. reside? Are they integrated into the Songbook, Keyboard Set Lists, etc., but coming from another folder?

? Is there a list somewhere of the PCM data that is added? Personally, I'd love better EPs, and the synth section could be improved.

Thanks, I imagine I'm not the only one that is a total noob when it comes to Musikant!

Randy
johnsmies
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randelph wrote:
John,
Curious how you liked the additional content, esp the PCM data! I know very little about the Musickant upgrade.

Will you OR ANYBODY please give an overview of what's up with Musikant?

? Korg offers a Musikant OS for the Pa4X, and charges $200 more for it than what they call the Pa4x International. Did Korg come up with this new PCM data, Styles, etc., or are they just facilitating a 3d party to make the process and integration easier?
[i]
Korg Germany came up with the idea to please the PA1000 and PA700 owners who could not afford the PA4X . ( note that the PA700 is a different card and slightly cheaper, 149 euros) What I am offering is exclusively for PA1000[/i]

? Is it possible to copy the Musikant PCM data, Styles, etc. from a Pa4X to a Pa1000? I believe in honoring music licenses, just curious about this.
NO.

? Apparently the Styles are separate from the Musikant and must be downloaded from the Korg website?
Correct. You can download them even without my SDcard which functions as a key. If you download and install them without they none of them sound the way they should sound because essential data, in particular new samples, are missing.

? Where do the new Styles, Songs, Pads, etc. reside? Are they integrated into the Songbook, Keyboard Set Lists, etc., but coming from another folder?

In the top of your LCD screen there are : Factory, User and Direct. To this is added another square called Musikant.

? Is there a list somewhere of the PCM data that is added? Personally, I'd love better EPs, and the synth section could be improved.

I am not aware of a list of samples, the booklet that comes with it is 16 pages and lists all the new sounds, keyboard sets, pads and styles.

Thanks, I imagine I'm not the only one that is a total noob when it comes to Musikant!

Randy

See answerrs[b]
[b][b]
Sold my PA1000 last week ( long story) to a person who loves Turkish music and so has no use for this extension. I can honestly say that investing in this Musikant SD extension was by far the best thing I had done to the PA1000.
The vast amount of new sounds and styles largely based on new samples adds another dimension to the arranger and the keyboard sets and Songbook entries have been executed with much much more care than the original out of the box Korg entries. Pads too and plenty have been wisely and correctly attributed to the songbook entry registrations. It was definitely worth 200 euros and any buyer for what I am asking for it will have the last laugh on him or her.....

regards,
[/b][/b]
John[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: