Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upper Instruments volume problem! Plz help me :(

View previous topic :: View next topic  
George Bat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:35 am    Post subject: Upper Instruments volume problem! Plz help me :( Reply with quote

Hey guys.
This is my first post on this platform.
So i have a problem that i cannot find a solution for.
So lets say my korg pa3x is open an ready to play.
I choose a style and i start playing. in the meantime i hear that my upper instruments (1,2 and 3) are loud, so i lower the sliders for upper 1,2 and 3.
Everything is good up to this point.
So now i have to play another song. So i change to another style.
What i find out is that the upper instruments volume is again very loud, so i have to lower it again manually.
So my question is:
Is there anyway that my upper instruments volume maintain the same loudness as i have set it on the sliders for the entire gig?
Like a normal mixer would work. It wouldn't initialize to the saved volumes everytime you chose to play another song on your guitar. Razz

Thanks in advance
fResH_
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its all about balance..

First of all.. your styles has to have the same balance when you change styles. If one is lower than the other you will of course have problem with solo sounding to loud. If its the korg styles, there is no problem with their balance.

Your solo sounds, if they are not balanced and saved. Then you have to do this aswell.

But if you are playing one solo sound with different styles and you have set the volym for this, and you notice the solo sound is sounding louder on different styles. Then you need to make the first step I wrote about=
Balance your styles and save it.

"Its not how good you are, its the impression you leave behind."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: