Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos LS 88 Internal Sata ports?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
zion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:55 am    Post subject: Kronos LS 88 Internal Sata ports? Reply with quote

Can somebody tell me how hard it is to reach the internal Sata ports on the Kronos LS 88? If you know of any links with inside pictures I would appreciate it. I’ve searched the web and can only find videos for the Koronos 2 versions no LS.
ronnfigg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SATA ports for an additional internal SSD? Probably like any other Kronos since it is an available upgrade option(?). If you are out of warranty you could pop the bottom cover off and take a look.
KK
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The keyboard in the LS 88 is much less massive compared to the RH3 88. It is also less deep so doesn't partly cover the MB, as opposed as in a standard K2 88 (where the space there is extremely cramped in comparison).

So in short, nothing complicated to connect a second SSD in the LS version. Just make sure the SATA cable is long enough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: