Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One Viision Queen pack

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BJG

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:15 pm    Post subject: One Viision Queen pack Reply with quote

Hi all,

I am hoping the forum can help me. First I am very new and very new to Korg. I purchased a Kronos 2 last week. I am in a Queen band and wanted to deliver some authentic songs. I purchased the One vision sound pack and tried to install it yesterday onto my Kronos. It has only installed half of the songs / sounds and some of these are incomplete. Only one seems to be complete.

I followed the instructions provided for installing and have tried to repeat several times.

Very frustrated!

Any advice would be gratefully accepted.

BJG
benny ray
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I probably would start first emailing where you purchased the sound pack from and let them know about your situation.

I assume it is Synthopia or Narf Sounds Queen vision one sound pack.

I am sure you purchased the sounds for the K2 instead of KX.

They should be able to direct you to the correct process for loading the sound pack. There should be some videos of loading sound packs if you wanna google that while you're waiting on reply from who you purchased the sound pack from.
ronnfigg
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check you OS. The latest version is 3.1.3. Is this a brand new Kronos. Either way the installed OS might not be the most current.I imagine you followed the "How to load" instructions? Since you are new to the Kronos there is probably going to be a learning curve. check out :

https://audora.ca/

For a few bucks he can probably walk you through it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: