Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

midi file volumes change

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayLou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:55 pm    Post subject: midi file volumes change Reply with quote

I use mainly midi files for live playback. In the process of changing the volume of the drums from 100 to 120. Some midi files will let me make the changes on the PA3X volume from 100 to 120 then by pressing "write global sequence setup" and then pressing "save song" save to HD. For some songs the change to 120 volume works and for other files (when I press play) the drum volume reverts back to volume 100 as the file starts to play. There are no control volume midi data in the midi files. All the midi file volumes are set at 100 coming out of my sequencer program (sonar). Any thoughts, thank, Lou
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your track is clean, there might be a beat/bar issue then? Maybe that Sonar volume data is not exactly placed at the beginning of the track. Example:

This particular drum track has a volume data placed at bar 1 beat 4. You create a new volume data at bar 1 beat 1, but that doesn't change or get rid of the original data?

JayLou

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: