Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loading a SET

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gameboiii

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:18 pm    Post subject: Loading a SET Reply with quote

Hey guys, I got a SET from a friend that is used by his pa900, tried loading it to my pa700 but it does not load properly. I tought that korg set it forward compatible. How would you recommend me load it on my pa700?
NativeAngels
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is contained within the set ?
siebenhirter
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Loading a SET Reply with quote

Gameboiii wrote:
Hey guys, I got a SET from a friend that is used by his pa900, tried loading it to my pa700 but it does not load properly. I tought that korg set it forward compatible. How would you recommend me load it on my pa700?

Page 882 - Manual Pa700:

Please keep in mind that, depending on the actual data, you could not be able to directly load SET folders; in this case, open the folder, and load each bank or individual item separately.
Please save the converted data as a new SET folder after loading all the needed data.
You can load most data as if they were Pa700 data. There are however a few exceptions to be considered ........ etc.
That really does not mean to load Pa900 SET into Pa700 and also does not mean Korg Sets are forward compatible. On the contrary - loading such Sets will produce incompatible data, which subsequently cause considerable problems!
Loading a Set is not the same as loading data, but it is loading a folder - DO NOT LOAD FOLDERS FROM OTHER Pa-Series INSTRUMENTS.

Interesting facts about styles and stylePlayer functions can be found at http: www.elmarherz.de
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: