Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can i listen to a sound without loading it on Krome???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terries

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:43 am    Post subject: How can i listen to a sound without loading it on Krome??? Reply with quote

Good day to all.

How can i listen to a sound without having to load it on my Krome? I mean there are many sounds for free (and thank you for that) on the kromeheaven site on zip. but there is no preview. what program do i have to use to listen before loading to my krome?

thanks
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a feature, referred to as PCG Preview, whereby a single Program, Combination, or drum kit selected from within a .PCG file (i.e., from an opened bank), can be played directly from the media without having to load the file.

There are a couple of necessary "quirks" to bear in mind, though. If the selection is a Combi, the timbres in the Combi will use the Krome’s internal Programs, rather than any that came in the PCG file, and with a drum kit, the sound parameters of the program that was selected before entering Media mode will be used.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: