Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hoi i am Rob

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wersi12345

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:47 pm    Post subject: Hoi i am Rob Reply with quote

And i com from Holland my age is 59 years i play the keys now 55 years.

I go to school to learn music theories learn to play the Organ and learn to improvise

I was on school 10 years long and every day i study to learn everything about music

I have no Childhood no really friends i was always study music

I was for 8 years a professional teacher, i give lessons to many students

That time i have 3 Organs at my home, but my children become older and i quit with give lessons.

i work now for different sites as a man of theorie many people know me as Organ player

I make complete sets for people a style file a midi file and a Pdf file

And i try to make the pdf so easy as possible .

And i do it i think 6 years now that is why i have a yamaha Genos the best of the best Arrangers

But my Love for synthesizers is really big always i love the sounds of the synthesizers

In my life i have so much instruments way to much al brands of synthesizers keyboards

The best from the best and also Arrangers the best of the Best

And now i have the Kronos for me personally the best sounding machine on this earth

I have now the kronos and the Genos

And i can tell you in sounds the kronos wins it from the genos so easily he sound so much better

But for my work i need a Arranger that is why i have the genos and now the Kronos

The kronos i have 4 times now , but this is the first time i want know how everything's work and how i can make my own things on the kronos

And that is no easy job for me but i am now busy to learn and learn but wow the sound is perfect

I can talk and talk there is so much to tell but for now it is ok i think

My Englisch is not so good but if i talk trough a translator it will be a mesh

Everything i write comes from inside myself , and i hope people understand me

And this is a great site i have read and lean a lot on this site to understand and understand my kronos much better

Grt Rob From Holland
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: