Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Add Programs to the Factory bank

View previous topic :: View next topic  
export-B

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:47 pm    Post subject: Add Programs to the Factory bank Reply with quote

Hello,

I have not yet found a record about the possibility of program entry in the base folder.
It goes into the user's. Also, globally, I opened the possibility of an internal record. In PA4X it was possible to add programs to the Factory bank on PA1000, but this is not the case.
Did I overlook anything? Does anyone else have a similar problem?
Polysix, Poly 800, DW6000, DW8000, DS8, M1, PA1X Pro, PA2X Pro, Kronos X 61, PA3X Pro, PA3X LE, PA700, PA4X 76, PA1000, Kronos SE and now Nautilus 73 and Casio PXS3000, Cubase 12, NI Ultimate 12, Komplete Kontrol S49,ReFX 3.0,Roland FR1X.
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:54 am    Post subject: turn off the global protection Reply with quote

turn off the global protection ,,, under global ..

then you can write or save in factory bank and sounds..
export-B

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dubby 2 thanks for the reply.

That's exactly the problem. That's what I did. The factory bank, however, is still locked. After all these keyboards (seen below) I'm pretty much in the direction of an expert. But here's something illogical. I have now Version 1.31. But I'm preparing to move to 1.5. Is there any other explanation?
Polysix, Poly 800, DW6000, DW8000, DS8, M1, PA1X Pro, PA2X Pro, Kronos X 61, PA3X Pro, PA3X LE, PA700, PA4X 76, PA1000, Kronos SE and now Nautilus 73 and Casio PXS3000, Cubase 12, NI Ultimate 12, Komplete Kontrol S49,ReFX 3.0,Roland FR1X.
export-B

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So. I installed version 1.5, and despite the unlocked access to the factory bank, this one is still locked. What else can I do?
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:37 pm    Post subject: global Reply with quote

I am on os 1.5 .
I don’t understand what you are trying to save, with the global protection off you can save styles in the factory bank or sounds in the factory bank,,
I can also save a sound to the GM bank once protection is off..
You cannot add extra banks just what the factory gives you ,,,you can overwrite them only…
You say factory banks do you mean style banks or sound banks
angelitto

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there. You can't add SOUNDS, but you can add styles, pads, performances.
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:28 pm    Post subject: save Reply with quote

Okay you want to save a sound I don’t know where you want to save it…. Do you want to save it in the factory,,,, or under user,,,,,,,,,,,,, or somewhere else,,,, I’m looking to find out the other page you want to save it,,, or give me another example,,, l like ,,,I would like to put a piano sound somewhere but I need to know where that you would like to save it ...

somewhere were are you talking about the GM set up or something else,,, I am in the USA and I have to stay in for two weeks ( you know 19 ) so I have time to look into what you’re trying to do I will try and help or maybe I just don’t know doing ,,,,,,,,,,,,so tell me where do you Wanna save this sound… Again factory or user or program…
Thanks for being patient
export-B

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the help. My English is poor but I hope we understand each other enough. In my PA4X I was able to save the program to Factory Bank without problems. In PA1000, however, this is not possible despite despite the protection being disconnected. Other than in USER BANK, I cannot save the program. As I see it, only I have this problem.
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:03 pm    Post subject: copy Reply with quote

export-B

your english is good ...

I have put all styles from the pa4x into my pa1000 , in the Factory Banks .. and the user are empty...

I have put all new keyboard set in the factory banks also ...

and in the sounds banks , i did not need to change , all of the sounds were ok ,

But i did change one of the sound ,,
and that one was in the ,, G M (Bank or Set )..
i change piano 1 ... to be a new sound piano ...

if you back up and save all your setting ... you could download my set and see ,, how and what i did ....

if you do ... remember do a full backup ...and to load my set up ... the global protection must be off....

also
with the global protection off ,,, when you save all .. you do save the Factory Styles ,Keyboardset ,
but Not the Factory Sounds ... just the user sounds ... i do not know why .. but you can copy them in to a user bank and save them and reload them ... i have a user bank that i have to reload when i do a update . for me i just reload my back up and all work good .... buy the custom sound that i put in the factory banks .. i need to reload them .. they do no load with a load all ...

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=113805&highlight=duby2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: