Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KSC and PCG Video Tutorial Request

View previous topic :: View next topic  
average_male

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:45 pm    Post subject: KSC and PCG Video Tutorial Request Reply with quote

Was hoping someone could recommend some tutorials explaining the ins and outs of KSC and PCG files. From what they are, how to load and configure them. I have a very basic understanding but still not very clear.

Thanks
apex
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: KSC and PCG Video Tutorial Request Reply with quote

average_male wrote:
Was hoping someone could recommend some tutorials explaining the ins and outs of KSC and PCG files. From what they are, how to load and configure them. I have a very basic understanding but still not very clear.

Thanks

what specific questions do you have?
enigmahack
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are already lots of videos explaining EXACTLY what you're looking for on Youtube by both myself (Audora Audio), NarfSounds, Qui Robinez, and others. Perhaps your question is already answered?
apex
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

enigmahack wrote:
There are already lots of videos explaining EXACTLY what you're looking for on Youtube by both myself (Audora Audio), NarfSounds, Qui Robinez, and others. Perhaps your question is already answered?

well he didn't ask for new videos, he asked for recommendations. But you gave that so he should be good now...
average_male

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apex wrote:
well he didn't ask for new videos, he asked for recommendations. But you gave that so he should be good now...

Exactly Apex.

For the responses, seems they are in line with responses like, “Google it”. Very helpful Smile thanks for recommending YouTube, think they have only a handful of videos there, won’t be too difficult to filter out what I need.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: