Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

korg karma in use solving problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ivarbalade

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: korg karma in use solving problems Reply with quote

many who struggle around using korg karma?

tell me about your problem maybe i can help you

welcome to ask me:)

i love my red maroon

Ivarbalade Norway
zeeshan777

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Korg Karma changing combi programs on it's own Reply with quote

I've got a Korg Karma love it. 2 weeks ago it started auto transposing to -4 on it's own... hmmm I was glad I had another keyboard to jump to....

Anyhow so I googled it and someone said that it was my pitch bend harness which was loose or had gone bad and had to be replaced, I took it in to a friend who is familier with the ins and outs of the keybaords, he opened it and said there was nothing wrong, and closed it.

Last night as I turned it on and I was playing one of the combi's and it sounded funny and one of the patches used in combi's was transposed. So I changed the patach and came back to it, it played ok for 10 secs and then went back to that sound. Hmm

Then I went in a checked the programs used in the combi, and noticed that the first bank patches kept on changing on there own, without touching anything. My keboard has gone thru many flights and I've seen the airline folks stacking bags ontop of my SKB case so It has experienced some pressure.... any Idea what the heck is goin on? Rolling Eyes Thanks for your help

Zee
zeeshan777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for getting back to me, I am running 1.0 operating system will take up on your advice. Thanks
mrbptc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my korg kronos karma is not playing correctly. it plays off notes and just doesn't work properly. everything else is fine even the combos i created. just the factory karmas are all out of sync it seems, thanks.
mrbptc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my korg kronos karma is not playing correctly. it plays off notes and just doesn't work properly. everything else is fine even the combos i created. just the factory karmas are all out of sync it seems, thanks.
mrbptc

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Karma All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: