Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M1 Le Authorization Code:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
electrojet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:10 am    Post subject: M1 Le Authorization Code: Reply with quote

Hey guys, so back in 2008 I bought the Nanokey when it had just come out and it came bundled with the M1 Le software download. I tinkered around with it for a little bit and enjoyed it but that computer eventually got tossed a year or two later. Anyway, I was doing some quarantine cleaning and came across a old notepad that I had written the M1 Le Authorization code on (15 digits). Unfortunately, my attempts at using it have been fruitless on the Korg User Net site to try and unlock it. It's saying it's not a valid code. Is there any way I can contact Korg to try and resolve the issue? I was unable to locate a contact form or support email. Do you have any suggestions? Anything would be greatly appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: