Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello all!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nigelb001

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:04 am    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote

Hi there, I'm new here having collected my Korg Wavestate a week ago and am really impressed with it, it's a brilliant synth but i'm just scratching the surface at the moment so may be looking for advice in the future.

Over the last few years I've got back into music creation after a long absence and have put together a small music studio just for my own pleasure. Along with my new Wavestate, I use a Yamaha MODX7, a Dave Smith Pro-2 and an Elektron Model:Samples, recording mostly Ambient, Cinematic, Dance and Synthwave to Cubasis on my iPad. I guess at 68 years of age I should still be listening to Genesis and Kate Bush but hey, that's not my style!

Have fun everyone!
Nigel
MilissaKrum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello all! Reply with quote

nigelb001 wrote:
Hi there, I'm new here having collected my Korg Wavestate a week ago and am really impressed with it, it's a brilliant synth but i'm just scratching the surface at the moment so may be looking for advice in the future.

Over the last few years I've got back into music creation after a long absence and have put together a small music studio just for my own pleasure. Along with my new Wavestate, I use a Yamaha MODX7, a Dave Smith Pro-2 and an Elektron Model:Samples, recording mostly Ambient, Cinematic, Dance and Synthwave to Cubasis on my iPad. I guess at 68 years of age I should still be listening to Genesis and Kate Bush but hey, that's not my style!

Have fun everyone!
Nigel

Hi! I'm a new member too! Nice to meet you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> New Members Zone All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: