Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kross 2 editor bug or something?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gtimer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 11:30 pm    Post subject: Kross 2 editor bug or something? Reply with quote

Hi, I have had a problem with the korg kross 2 ever since i bought it a year and a half ago. I havent been able to use it for the last year and a half also due to the problem im having.

The problem is that when im in the seq part of the editor i have certain sounds selected. Soon as i choose a different mode like prog, glob, or combi, and then go back to seq mode, my sounds change in seq mode to different instruments. This also happens when i close the editor out in cubase and when i reopen a saved song in cubase.

I have made some songs using the editor in cubase but when i reopen the song, all the sounds in seq mode have been reset or changed to different sounds or instruments making it impossible to keep a song sounding the way it originally did because the instruments have changed. I dont have the problem in standalone mode only in VST mode in cubase.

Ive heard others say that they cannot reproduce the problem on their computer because everything is working fine for them. I have searched everywhere and have only seen one other person with this problem but he didnt have a solution. Can anyone help?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: