Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where's the updates?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobbybland

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 4:31 am    Post subject: Where's the updates? Reply with quote

Korg doesn't seem very active with the development of this synth, please don't kill this synth Korg! Some active promotion and updates, as well as an editor would be nice, free patches, something!!
Narioso

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, a bunch of severe bugs reported and acknowledged - and months go by.

Let's hope they are going for something bigger in new features then.....
danatkorg
Product Manager, Korg R&D

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The synth was announced in January. People started to receive them sometime around the end of Feb or beginning of March. So, it's been out for two months. In that time, we've released two updates: 1.0.3 and the Librarian 1.0, and then 1.0.3 Rev A (necessary for Windows only) and Librarian 1.0.1.
For technical support, please contact your Korg Distributor: http://www.korg.co.jp/English/Distributors/
Regretfully, I cannot offer technical support directly.
If you need to contact me for purposes other than technical support, please do not send PMs; instead, send email to dan@korgrd.com
Narioso

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive us for being impatient then - as new Wavestate owners again and again have to experience the same bugs and taking away hours from their creativity.

Hope your sales is doing alright....
danatkorg
Product Manager, Korg R&D

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Narioso wrote:
Forgive us for being impatient then - as new Wavestate owners again and again have to experience the same bugs and taking away hours from their creativity.

Hope your sales is doing alright....

As far as I know, our larger markets are back-ordered for many months. So, yes, sales seem good, thank you!

We continue to work hard on development, as always! Needless to say, the pandemic has had an effect on productivity in many ways. Personally, I just returned to real full-time work last week, after almost two months taking about half my time as vacation days so that I could take care of my toddler child, whose nursery school has been closed. I'm sure that others have been affected in many different ways. I hope that you continue to enjoy the wavestate!
For technical support, please contact your Korg Distributor: http://www.korg.co.jp/English/Distributors/
Regretfully, I cannot offer technical support directly.
If you need to contact me for purposes other than technical support, please do not send PMs; instead, send email to dan@korgrd.com
afr

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is too much to ask some ideas for future development?
fstructure

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 6:38 pm    Post subject: QQ Reply with quote

afr wrote:
Is too much to ask some ideas for future development?

Seconded!

I totally get the risks and hassles of announcing schedules, and then COVID-20 comes onto the scene and blows it all to hell. But even something vague with a ton of disclaimers like "1.0.4 software update tentatively targeted for 3Q20" / "Additional editing features for Librarian 4Q20" / etc would at least keep us off your back while you're working! Smile

(I love my Wavestate)

fstructure

[/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Wavestate / MkII / SE All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: