Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Minilogue Voice 4 Error on boot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phaselockstudio

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 5:49 pm    Post subject: Korg Minilogue Voice 4 Error on boot Reply with quote

I get this error on almost every boot. If it does not error, it will go to the tuning screen, the bars will fill up and it will stall there. From there I can twiddle a knob to pull up the breakout game, which works fine but doesn't go any further.

The firmware is updated to 2.01 but when I tried turning it on and holding key 8 to check the version and the system showed 2.01 but the panel and voices show 1.02. I've tried reinstalling the firmware, holding down the steps and rest button to update the panel and I even found an undocumented combo of holding down edit mode and exit to update the voices (whenever I do that it always throws an error at voice 4).

I've tested the power supply and it's the correct one and gives the correct voltages.

Another thing is that when I try to factory reset, it will freeze if I choose "Global" or "All" but resets just fine if I choose "Presets".

I have the feeling that this is a software/firmware issue. If there were a way to force a global reset, or reset the voices feel like that would fix it.

Any help/suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks!!
Narioso

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing since I only have Prologue but the same thing applies it seems with separate version for panel also.

Is there in instructions a key combination to do both versions updating.
There is in Prologue.

I mean running the updater is not enough, it's two different startups to update after updater is run.

Look through instructions for update if there is not one key for system and one for panel - and you forgot to do one of them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Minilogue / Monologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: