Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KORG Pa3x - Free Set July2012 & AD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NiteLife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Thank You Daniel! Reply with quote

Hi Daniel,

I just installed your work! Wow, I am extremely happy with your changes made to the Piano and the Sax and the other solo voices.

The Audio Max settings and options are also very nice.

Nice work indeed with your changes, and thank you for sharing.

You made my day!
ozdaniel(AD)
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks friends, I'm glad you like my work!
So... enjoy and use it with pleasure!
keybrdguy14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: New sound set Reply with quote

Love the new sounds and styles. I would like to load your sounds and styles separately so I loaded yuour file, saved as a SET, then reloaded the factory back in. I have reloaded your styles but when I go sounds in the SET file, there are none. Love they Natural choir....how/where can I get that to load back on since it isn't in the SET that I saved after loading your large file??
Gianul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:57 pm    Post subject: Re: New sound set Reply with quote

keybrdguy14 wrote:
Love the new sounds and styles. I would like to load your sounds and styles separately so I loaded yuour file, saved as a SET, then reloaded the factory back in. I have reloaded your styles but when I go sounds in the SET file, there are none. Love they Natural choir....how/where can I get that to load back on since it isn't in the SET that I saved after loading your large file??

I belive compressed samples can not be saved in a SET file.
Daniel has already compressed the samples and they can not be saved anymore. You can only load his backup file in order for the sounds to work.
It will be awsome if we could have access to more then one set simultanious, but as you know this is not possible.
Switching between sets does not take that long.

Korg M3, Radias and Pa3x 76
KONNECTORAS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: New sound set Reply with quote

Gianul wrote:
keybrdguy14 wrote:

I belive compressed samples can not be saved in a SET file.
Daniel has already compressed the samples and they can not be saved anymore. You can only load his backup file in order for the sounds to work.
It will be awsome if we could have access to more then one set simultanious, but as you know this is not possible.
Switching between sets does not take that long.

No, you are wrong my friend. Compressed samples are handled in exactly the same way as the non-compressed samples. No difference aat all.
Besides, with the new 1.50 version, compressed samples can be exported in one step as kmp multisamples.

I believe that Daniel desided to give it as backup for ease-of-use reasons.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
keybrdguy14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of this info is very helpful. How then can I find the Natural Choir - when you open up SET there is nothing under the sounds folder. Thanks for all the help
ozdaniel(AD)
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

keybrdguy14 wrote:
All of this info is very helpful. How then can I find the Natural Choir - when you open up SET there is nothing under the sounds folder. Thanks for all the help

Just load the Backup and you will find the Sound(Natural Choir) into Factory Sounds Banks ,via Legacy-Strings & Vocal-Page 2!
Good luck!
KONNECTORAS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, so this is the reason for the backup issue.
Daniel has used factory places for saving his new data.
An when you use factory places for custom data, it is recommended that you save your material with the pkg function.

Got it! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thien

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I wanted to download the file but the link has been taken down. Could someone please upload it again and post the link or send a message and I can give you my email and I can get it that way? Thanks
adminrxb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone provide a download for set please? I have been trying to get this SET but it is no longer available on download links. Some of you folks were able to get it in time but I was late to pick it up. I would really appreciate it.

[ Roland FA06, Korg PA4x ]
[ Cubase, LIVE ]
Rob Sherratt
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Daniel,

It's very kind of you to share your work to help users. I fully understand why you created this as a backup, because it means that you can be sure that all the data relationships linking your User Styles and your User Sounds are preserved.

What do you think about the proposed development of an Editor Librarian that allows User Styles and User Sounds to be shared freely and individually, and which constructs the necessary User Style / User Sound data relationships depending on which Sounds and Styles the user selects from the library, and to which buttons they are assigned? The librarian would also list all Sounds assigned to any particular style, and would select the necessary User Sounds from the library as default. It would also allow the user to change the Sound assignments used in a particular style, prior to uploading the chosen selection to the Pa3x.

I would value your thoughts on this, because you are a very competent style and sound creator and I am sure you understand the complexities of what I am talking about.

Best regards,
Rob
krasen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:05 pm    Post subject: krasenb Reply with quote

Hi, can anyone help me with this set.
Download link not working, time is up ... If anyone shares it here I will be very grateful
fResH_
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your contribution. Good job.

"Its not how good you are, its the impression you leave behind."
John28

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Day Everyone
I am absolutely new to this forum and also to my pa3x.
I wondered if anyone could share link to the files mentioned here or any other content that can help me gain some tips and tricks to using this wonderful instrument. Thanks very much
fResH_
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, i didnt download the set. But it would be great if the author or someone else could re-upload the set.

"Its not how good you are, its the impression you leave behind."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: