Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help installing a User fx please :)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cornguy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:55 pm    Post subject: Help installing a User fx please :) Reply with quote

I downloaded a user effect called "resonance". When installed on my prologue 8, they don't work, they can be selected, but don't do anything. When looking at the file that I downloaded and added to the sound librarian, the icon is plain white and is a minilogue file. Other user fx I have downloaded and used, Usually have a grey icon with the letter U. After going into the property of the files, I have selected for it to be opened with the korg sound librarian, this has changed the icon, but it still doesn't look like the other user fx Icons. I changed the name to end in .prlgunit, but it is still considered to be a minilogue file. Any idea what I need to do to get it to work? In the youtube video this effect sounded really amazing and i want to play around with it. Thanks Smile
Sebo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never had any problem loading Minilogue XD Multi Engine files into my Prologue 8.
May be the effect isn't working well. There are some Multi Engine files that have bugs and didn't work or half work...
Can you provide a link to the download?

https://www.facebook.com/cosaquitos/
MRNUTTY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a "resonance" pack from dirtboxsynth. You should get a zip file with with Reso_A.prlgunit and Reso_B.prlgunit files inside. I bought it as the 'everything bundle'; yours might but packaged differently.

You seem to be using OSX. The Icon should be a grey [U] for the .prlgunit file - note that these are zip files themselves - don't unzip them!

If you did, toss 'em, and download them again.
cornguy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the help everyone Smile I have installed it a few times but it is not working. I am not sure why, I have done everything suggested. I wonder if the everything bundle version you have would work. I wonder if anyone else has had this issue. They sound really cool and the company has done everything to try to help me get them to work, but alas it is not meant to be Sad
MRNUTTY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cornguy wrote:
Thank you for the help everyone Smile I have installed it a few times but it is not working. I am not sure why, I have done everything suggested. I wonder if the everything bundle version you have would work. I wonder if anyone else has had this issue. They sound really cool and the company has done everything to try to help me get them to work, but alas it is not meant to be Sad

There's nothing different in the build between everything, and buying it singly.

Just email dirtbox about the problem. They'll help you out. Very nice people there!
cornguy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes they are very nice we have been in the process of figuring it out Smile
cornguy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They helped me get it working Smile they sent me a file that ended up working,thanks everybody.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Prologue All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: