Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can User be extended?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bellowsboy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:15 pm    Post subject: Can User be extended? Reply with quote

I have used all my User with bonus ware so decided to put half into Direct and this was quick and went well. When I went to Songbook it was unable to trace new slots, so I put all back as they were with save all. Is it possible to extend User in any way? I know I could delete stuff in User to make room but before doing this just checking any other way. Dave
Biggles
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave

That was one reason I sold my PA, I ran out of User room.

One method is to load the Bonusware freebies and audition each and then save to Direct where you can structure them better than the ad hoc way they install. Then simply delete them in the User Bank area.

It is a pain to do this and I cannot see why Korg does not organise the Bonusware stuff into categories.
bellowsboy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Col, I would not have a problem as i only have 70 songs I have done int Set List and as most were in factory except for eight. When I moved all up to Direct and deleted User this removed nearly all songbook, Osimo ect; so as I mentioned I have put all back and will move on. I do appreciate your help, Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: