Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electribrary #3 out now for Electribe SX!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sqz



Joined: 24 Mar 2013
Posts: 29

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:12 pm    Post subject: Electribrary #3 out now for Electribe SX! Reply with quote



youtube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYAPfE6z0MI

* optimized for low memory consumption (92% free memory, perfect for starting livesets)
* 128 drumsamples
* 122 synthesizer waveforms
* only takes up ~8% of memory, use the remaining 92% for your own samples.
* extra playback channels: 64-122 sounds per channel (using startpoint-parameter)
* owner manual with explanation, liveset tips & tricks
* bonus: (uncut, more in-depth) video's, and more

It also comes with an owners manual with extra tips / tricks for SX livesets:


_________________
Korg Electribe SX Upgrade v3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYAPfE6z0MI
A naysayer sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an artist sees the opportunity in every difficulty
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
knobfun



Joined: 16 May 2009
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RESPECT!

A 2003 groovebox getting new life in 2020... Korg needs to release a "LEONDUSTAR" signature edition updated ESX...and I NEED ONE.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group