Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help,Please 4 “Newbie” questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jamquar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:48 pm    Post subject: Help,Please 4 “Newbie” questions Reply with quote

Question 1 : why do I get 4 keyboard sets when I tsave just the one I just “customized”?
Question 2 : I loaded up a “song list” but they had no drums included when I went to play them🤔
Question 3 : how do I delete songs from my song book list on my pa 1000
Question 4 : I want to down load some of the extra styles and sounds from our own site, the Korg site or internet purchases - how do I do that? Is it safe?

Really appreciate any answers to anyone of these questions or a guide to a more sophisticated tutorial web site to help me get a better understanding of the pa1000. Ive read the manual a number of times and watched a lot of videos,but I m still not up to speed. Thanks so much,guys.
[/b]
Musicwithharry
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Help,Please 4 “Newbie” questions Reply with quote

Jamquar wrote:
Question 1 : why do I get 4 keyboard sets when I tsave just the one I just “customized”?
Question 2 : I loaded up a “song list” but they had no drums included when I went to play them🤔
Question 3 : how do I delete songs from my song book list on my pa 1000
Question 4 : I want to down load some of the extra styles and sounds from our own site, the Korg site or internet purchases - how do I do that? Is it safe?

Really appreciate any answers to anyone of these questions or a guide to a more sophisticated tutorial web site to help me get a better understanding of the pa1000. Ive read the manual a number of times and watched a lot of videos,but I m still not up to speed. Thanks so much,guys.
[/b]

To answer your questions:

1. When you customize an STS (Keyboard Set), you only customized that single STS. Whenever your bring up a style, there are ALWAYS 4 STS settings (Keyboard Sets) available. Simply put the one you customized into the STS position you want and do not mess with the remaining three.

2. I am not sure about this one. I would check to make sure that the drum kit track is not Muted when you select it.

3. You can go into the Songbook and delete whatever songs you do not want to have in there. You can also delete the entire Songbook and create your own entries if you like. It is in the manual for both options. You will need to touch the Upper Right Menu and select and change the setting that allows you to edit the list.

4. Downloading styles from the Korg Bonusware site is safe and many of us do it all the time. Third party styles and sounds are also pretty safe. I have done this quite a lot for my PA700 and never had an issue with any of them crashing my keyboard.

Grace,
Harry
Alesis Vortex Keytar, Alesis QS6.2, Alesis QSR, Alesis SR-16, Behringer Deepmind-12, Ensoniq Avista 7600, Ensoniq VFX, Ensoniq VFX-SD, Ensoniq SQ1+, (2) Ensoniq SQ-R+/32, Korg i3 (2020 Version), (2) Korg Kross 1-61, (2) Korg Kross 1-88, Korg Minilogue XD, Korg Minilogue XD Module, Korg M50-61, Korg PA700, Korg X5DR, Korg Z3, Kurzweil SP1, Lowrey EZP3 (bascially a Kawai), Roland D-05, Roland E-09, Waldorf Streichfett, Yamaha Reface CP, Yamaha Reface CS, Yamaha Reface DX, Yamaha Reface YC
Jamquar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:57 pm    Post subject: “Newbie” questions Reply with quote

Thanks Harry . Really appreciate your help
mate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question 3 : Press Song Book button > (Lower screen) Write> Del Song
duby2
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:48 pm    Post subject: Pa-series Songbook Reply with quote

Pa-series Songbook

just look at this and you will know it all...
it works the same on your keyboard ...
great video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpMfOe0qUXo&list=ULbxK6zje_Txo&index=429
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg PA1000/PA700 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: