Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adding more than 1 esx file to the ESX

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alive555

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:29 am    Post subject: Adding more than 1 esx file to the ESX Reply with quote

i CAN ONLY ADD 1 ESX FILE TO THE ESX AT A TIME. IS THIS NORMAL?

HOW DO YOU LOAD MULTIPLE ESX FILES AT ONCE?
sl23

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it's normal.
You can't.

Use Skratchdot's Open Electribe Editor

From my recent post:
sl23 wrote:
Have you tried Skratchdot's Open Electribe Editor

It might help solve this?

Here's a good description of the app and how the ESX functions wrt sample storage.

To use it, I downloaded the Java Portable app from PortableApps.com. This way you don't even need to install java on your computer.

EDIT: I think it was a bit more involved than that actually. I asked Skratchdot a few years ago if jPortable could be used with it and there was a discussion but I can't find it now. Here's a link for the x64 version of OEE I have used for years now that has Java installed in it's folder. Making it more of a portable app. It does create files in system folders though.

Once you've 'installed' this jPortable and Skratchdot's OEE to your chosen location, just Right click OEE and locate jPortable. Make sure you select the checkbox to open every time.

Now you can just run OEE direct. It's quite straightforward. I made several ESX files from my MC-909 if you'd like them. I've also collected many more from Electribrary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: