Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

M1 doesn't save imported sysex data

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keylogic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:32 pm    Post subject: M1 doesn't save imported sysex data Reply with quote

After importing programs from the hardware M1 via all data sysex file import into the M1 software, the patches are not saved after I close and reopen the M1 app. They all appear correctly in the user 1 and 2 card positions after import. Do I need to save them to keep them permanently? I'm using the M1 V2 version. Thanks for any info!
pranaearth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under the File button in the upper left, you have the options to Save All data, 1 Combination, 1 Multi, 1 Program, and Controller Map.
You also have the option of making the current set of programs loaded the default for the M1 upon startup.
keylogic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pranaearth wrote:
Under the File button in the upper left, you have the options to Save All data, 1 Combination, 1 Multi, 1 Program, and Controller Map.
You also have the option of making the current set of programs loaded the default for the M1 upon startup.

Thanks for your message.

I tried this, saved all data as "M1 All Data.m1all " and quit the M1, and after reopening the app the patches were not saved. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. This is the standalone M1 version.

Ok I see now I have to make this data the startup default.

Thanks for your help!
keylogic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like when you edit a patch and write it (apparently saving it), you still have to save all data and make that the default otherwise that edited patch will not be saved? Saving a single program under File looks like it creates another separate reference document, which seems confusing as to how that document will load.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Legacy Collection All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: