Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Saving altered pre-sets

View previous topic :: View next topic  
methusala

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:52 am    Post subject: Saving altered pre-sets Reply with quote

Hi,

If I alter, say, a combi as to panning, volume, deletes, change of instruments on a timbre, can I save those alterations somehow so they do not become the default setting when I call up that combi ?

Regards to all and please keep well
Patrick
Geoff Flynn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Saving altered pre-sets Reply with quote

methusala wrote:
Hi,

If I alter, say, a combi as to panning, volume, deletes, change of instruments on a timbre, can I save those alterations somehow so they do not become the default setting when I call up that combi ?

Regards to all and please keep well
Patrick

No. Just save the edited combi with a different name. Cheers.
Korg Oasys 76, Korg Kronos 2 61, Korg Wavestation EX, Roland Jupiter X, 2 x Roland A800 Pro, Yamaha SY77, MacBook Pro Retina 15-inch Core i7 2.7GHz 16GB / 768GB, MainStage 3, Cymatic uTrack24, Samson S Patch, U-PHORIA UMC404HD Audio interface, Yamaha MG16XU mixer
methusala

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geoff,

Thank you. I'm somewhat new to this but when I save as you say, does the saved 'altered combi' over-ride the default combi so I lose the original pre-set configurations for that default combi or if not, where does the new saved combi go to so I can call it up whenever ?

Regards,
Patrick
Geoff Flynn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

methusala wrote:
Geoff,

Thank you. I'm somewhat new to this but when I save as you say, does the saved 'altered combi' over-ride the default combi so I lose the original pre-set configurations for that default combi or if not, where does the new saved combi go to so I can call it up whenever ?

Regards,
Patrick

You need to give your edited combi a new name and save it in a different location. Usually you will save your own (edited) combi's in a User Bank. You should try and remember where you save the new combi as there is no search option on the Oasys. BTW 99% of the stuff you can do on the Oasys can also be done in the same way on the Kronos. So if you can't find answers on the Oasys forum, try the Kronos Forum.

Good luck.
Korg Oasys 76, Korg Kronos 2 61, Korg Wavestation EX, Roland Jupiter X, 2 x Roland A800 Pro, Yamaha SY77, MacBook Pro Retina 15-inch Core i7 2.7GHz 16GB / 768GB, MainStage 3, Cymatic uTrack24, Samson S Patch, U-PHORIA UMC404HD Audio interface, Yamaha MG16XU mixer
methusala

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks. I'll have a go.
Patrick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: