Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Electribe 2 can I change velocity value after recording?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edu_82

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:26 pm    Post subject: Electribe 2 can I change velocity value after recording? Reply with quote

Hi !

After recording a drum pattern in the Electribe 2, can I somehow change the velocity value of certain steps of the sequence?

I want to give some dynamic to the drums by simulating harder or softres hits. I know I have some cool "groove" presets that I have already used, and also that I can activate velocity sensitivity, but sometimes the only way I can give the desired "feel" to the dequence is by editing some of the steps manually.

As I have never found how to do this, I always end up automating the part volume, but then I cannot change the part volume anymore...

How do you guys deal with this?

Thanks in advance!!
Edu_82

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found it !!!

Just in case any other is interested in this:

1. Press "shift" + PAD 12 to enter "step edit" mode
2. Now you see the different STEPS of your sequence: select the step you want to modify
3. Now check the screen to see the available options: use the "arrow" button to navigate to the RIGHT until you find the "Velocity" page
4. Rotate the value knob to set the desired value

Enjoy!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Electribe All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: