Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steinway sample conversion to Pa4x

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sadyabnm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:15 am    Post subject: Steinway sample conversion to Pa4x Reply with quote

Hi,
I have a Steinway model A, piano sample which was originally made in .UVN format (for Yamaha Tyros4) and I’d like to convert it, to use it as sound on my Korg Pa4x.
Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
I am willing to share the sample for free if you know how to convert it and would like to do it for me.

Many thanks,
Sadya
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is better Pianos here for free. look around, I can convert it for you, but, it ,s waste of time.

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
AntonySharmman
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: Steinway sample conversion to Pa4x Reply with quote

Sadyabnm wrote:
Hi,
I have a Steinway model A, piano sample which was originally made in .UVN format (for Yamaha Tyros4) and I’d like to convert it, to use it as sound on my Korg Pa4x.
Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Even if you possess the wold's best samples of an acoustic instrument the success of making them sound properly in a specific
sample engine is less than 40% without advanced knowledge of sound developing adapted to Pa4X sound features !
There so many editing factors and needed velocity & articulation samples for this job to be successful that a simple end-user
can't even imagine , that's why users with better samples than factory ones , they can never compete punchy factory SOUNDs !

Therefore most of times , its a waste of your time to try it with simple steps.
Try free sampled sounds that some skilled users have released and you can hear final results with just loading them !
But if you still insist of creating a specific sampled sound then refer to experts there https://wavesart.eu/Hire

Keyboards : Steinway-D, Kronos X, Pa5X 76, Pa4X 76, Montage M7 , Roland-XV88, Emu3,Emax II,Synclavier II,Yamaha DX Series, ΟΒ-8V
Anthour57

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:07 am    Post subject: UVN to Korg Reply with quote

Awave Studio converts many sample formats.

You can convert UVN to SF2 or KSC to be used in Korg PA models.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa4X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: