Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kross2 Editor Not Responding

View previous topic :: View next topic  
my2sons8791

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:56 pm    Post subject: Kross2 Editor Not Responding Reply with quote

When I open the editor program, it connects with the keyboard loads up all the on board data and allows access to all parameters. However, when I go to write or save a program, 8 out of 10 times I get "editor not responding" error and I have to shut the program down.

Any thoughts? Thanks
Limeshirt

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 8:32 pm    Post subject: Same problem with Kross 1 Reply with quote

I've got the same issue with a Kross 1 editor (running on Windows 10). Every working fine until I try to write a Combo. Instead of the "Are you sure?" alert, it just hangs and I have to restart it. (I can save via the Functions button on the Kross itself, but it's annoying not to be able to do this on the PC.) I've tried different USB cables, uninstalling/reinstalling and restarting, all with no joy. Any help much appreciated.
aboncev

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i open another program, after that kross editor stuck or crash, Any solution. I have windows 10 64 bit. I change on driver, 64bit, 32bit, but with no successes. Any help is welcome.
Limeshirt

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 8:07 am    Post subject: Window update seems to have solved the issue Reply with quote

Since my last post (3 May), I've updated Windows 10 (2021-04 Cumulative Update Preview Win 20H2 x64 KB5001391) and the Kross 1 editor seems to be working fine again now.
I had a vaguely-similar issue a couple of years ago where the editor wasn't finding the keyboard. I found a workaround that involved a registry tweak, but at some point the Windows 10 updates sorted the problem.
This might not be much help (or be advice that's available almost every where) but it might be worth rolling back a Windows update or two and seeing if that helps.
SonoCattivo

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem, probably since March / 2021 Sad. When i open another program, kross editor crash.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG Kross All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: