Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Gadget 2 for PC Setup difficulties

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordhater1

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 3:17 pm    Post subject: Korg Gadget 2 for PC Setup difficulties Reply with quote

So I purchased and downloaded Korg Gadget 2 for the PC and I tried following all the necessary steps to authorize it:

1. Launch KORG Gadget 2 Plugins from your DAW.

2.Select "Register Online" on the screen.

3. The "KORG account" page will be displayed in your browser.

4. Log in to your KORG ID. (If you are already logged in, proceed to the next.)

5. After logging in, select "Authorize" on the page that appears.

6. Follow the instructions displayed, select "Authorize" and proceed to the next step.

7. The screen to enter your product code will be displayed. Enter the product code in your purchase email and select "Register".

8. When the "product verification complete" screen is displayed, select "Close".

9. License registration is now complete. Please enjoy KORG Gadget 2 Plugin

However, step 6 is giving me the most issues as the screen to enter my product code is never displayed, leaving me unable to continue and activate my product. This makes me very concerned, as I want to be able to use Korg Gadget 2 in order to know that my $200 was well spent. Please let know if you are suffering this as well; any response would be greatly appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: