Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Triton LE88 factory RPPR sound clips, looking for

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raxxla

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:20 am    Post subject: Triton LE88 factory RPPR sound clips, looking for Reply with quote

Hi there,

a while back I composed a techno style track using the RPPR sound patterns from the "Midnight Sun" demo song on a classic Triton keyboard, in a complete different arrangement. I no longer have access to a Triton but I did keep an analog recording of the track, unfortunately in not so good quality.

That track is of high emotional value to me as it was composed during my first years in the synth music making and I could certainly make a far better mix and mastering today.

It would be great if I could have the RPPR sounds of that demo song as separate sound files so I can try, any Triton owners out there this would mean a lot to me!

Anyone please contact me if you feel you could help me in this!

Regards
Ilias
raxxla

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on guys!
I'm paying! Liar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton LE / Korg TR All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: