Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Or where is the best to invest your money Blackjack winners

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrwawe0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Or where is the best to invest your money Blackjack winners Reply with quote

anyone interested in how to lift optimal price Blackjack winners i want Daily $0.0100 dividend-) Bandar baru bangi, Malaysia

https://moneyonlineinvestment.com/stocks/BVD/r313838_/Malaysia.html
SarahPiper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in how to play the new joker rules and what features are there
felicityhu

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is best to start with โจ๊กเกอร์ as it is the easiest to understand the rules of joker. You can even make a trial bonus account and then try to play for real money. I was lucky. You can make extra points in this game, count them before you bet or withdraw money. You can play with real people, not just an electronic machine. I would advise you to start by watching others play so you know what to expect right away. You can also play in the joker with other friends if you can all make a room. In principle, in terms of stakes it is not so difficult and you can make a general collection of money, but that is optional.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa900/Pa3X Le All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: