Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Nautilus Keys
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
B10

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:14 am    Post subject: Korg Nautilus Keys Reply with quote

anyone noticed on the Korg Nautlius keys (some black keys make that spring noise when you play it)? i replaced my Korg and i still get it on one or 2 black keys that sounds like that, the rest of the key are quiet. any ideas?

Thanks
libork

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
i also had a problem with the loud spring sound on one black key (gis3) and the occasional sound on the other two keys. I returned Nautilus and will wait longer until the problem is resolved.
B10

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:50 pm    Post subject: known issue ? SPRING NOISE on BLACK KEYS KORG Nautilus Reply with quote

it sounds like this is a known issue with those black keys. this is my second Korg and i still have the same issue on different back KEYS. THE SOUND IS ANNOYING when i don't play my music loud. I'm going to replace it tomorrow again for the 3rd time hopefully i don't get this problem anymore. we will see

B10
libork

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then please write if the new piece was OK.
B10

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:14 pm    Post subject: Korg Nautilus Keys updates Reply with quote

I just returned my second KORG NAUTILUS (73-key) today, and replaced it the 88-key one.

it will take few days to get shipped to me. i will post an update and let you know. when i usually got the Korg Nautilus i tested the keys. at first the all sound quiet. then few days later, i would hear the spring annoying noise on few black keys. but I figured I will change from 73 keys to 88 hopefully they put more care to it.

B10
nitecrawler
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B10

No such issue from my 73 Nautilus. Hope you get your issue resolved with the 88.

Montage M7, Pa5x76, Nautilus, PA3Xle, Oasys 76, Mini-Moog, EMU Audity 2000, Motion Sound KBR 3D amp, Presonus and Reaper DAW W/Tannoy Reveal 501A powered monitors
B10

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:16 pm    Post subject: Korg Nautilus Keys Reply with quote

i just got the 88 key nautilus and its weighted keys but they don't act like a piano key, im not real happy with it. if you try and hit any key its takes longer than a real piano key to come back up. so i cant play 2 fingers to hit its twice fast enough. this is just plain stupid on KORGs part. i don't know what to do at this point, i want to return it, but i don't see Yamaha or Roland phantom as a comparable option. dang

B10
libork

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the information. I'm sorry that the Nautilus 88 also has a poor keys. I decided to buy Kronos 73, I hope these problems will not be there.
Bachus
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more money Korg invests in software, the further they move away from what makes keyboardists really happy?

They lag Yamaha and Rolands high end keybeds by half a century

Except for Korg Italy, that uses fatar keybeds on the pa4x..
libork

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for information, I exchanged Nautilus 73 for Kronos 2 73, a new piece. The a2 key made a resonant and spring sound when striking harder (eg staccato). The other 2 keys have the same problems, but to a lesser extent. I complained about the defect and received a new piece of Korg Kronos 2 73. He did the same, but on different keys.I also returned this Kronos to the seller. I am disappointed with the quality of Korg ...

Error example link (bad A2 key):

1drv.ms/u/s!ArkLDK8iffAqirQozI5oZV5HLGlhLw?e=acGDCx
billysynth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korg equipment for the most part after Korg OASYS has been of low quality.
When I received my Korg Kronos in 2011 the whole thing virtually fell apart, the keybed had issues, I had to return it 3 times to be fixed eventually they replaced the keybed but it was still inferior quality, the alpha wheel came off.
Noisy fan constant issues - replacement but still issues.
Korg should only make Software and outsource the hardware part of the production.
My Korg OASYS is solid but that instrument almost sent Korg to the cleaners.
Just by looking at the Nautilus on videos one can see it is of inferior components. It looks cheap....I'm not talking about software just hardware.
The software is supreme!
Plastic Garbage.
Korg when are you going to stop making plastic toys?

vas
archil

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long live the Triton
Asena
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same Keys on manny models, And YES, Annoying! Korg must solve that.

KORG PA 5-X/YAMAHA GENOS 2/YAMAHA A 5000
LIONSTRACK X 76 & GROOVE XR
MEDELI AKX-10

MacbookproM2-Ssd/Logic/Neuman/Kali Audio8/Komplette14SDD/ Apollo Twin/PIONEER XDJ RX 2
LOTS OF SAMPLE SOUNDS!
KorgPaManager V 5
Kontrol49
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the Nautilus 61 have the same Keybed as the Kronos 2 61?
striphio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kontrol49 wrote:
Does the Nautilus 61 have the same Keybed as the Kronos 2 61?

I tried one (Nautilus 61) in store briefly and I like keybed. It seems that mechanic is better than Kronos that I owned before, it doesn't have aftertouch though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Latest News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: