Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for co-developer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Computer Programmers – Software Developers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ovidius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:04 pm    Post subject: Looking for co-developer Reply with quote

Hello,
I have few ideas for utilities/scripts that would help with Korg synthesizers.

I own Korg M50, it might be compatible with M3 as well. I haven't checked Kronos documentation but maybe it could work with it, too.

There are several ideas/utilities I am considering:

1 ====
Use case
One wants to switch drum track / arpeggiator on or off with button on another synth. Or control of value parameter of value changeable only through SysEx.
Solution
Provide mapping from MIDI control messages to SysEx messages with possibility of value transfer.

2 =====
Use case
When playing instrument with drum track, change drum track pattern after specified number of measures,
Solution
Have an utility that reads timing from M50 and sends SysEx messages for changing drum track pattern to specified one. It could also be used to change arpeggiator pattern.

3 =====
Use case
Use custom MIDI file from computer as drum track pattern.
Solution
Create a utility or script that allows simple uploading of a MIDi file to M50. It should export drum pattern to MIDI as well. This could be applicable for arpeggiators as well with some differences.

=========

Is there anyone who would be interested in working together on that?

I have Mac, but not mind support for Linux or Windows as well. It could be fun useful small project.
oliadid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey check this list of [url= https://gbksoft.com/blog/custom-software-development-companies-in-the-world/]custom software development companies[/url], maybe you will find your desired partner
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Computer Programmers – Software Developers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: