Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

On The run arpeggiator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minollus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:59 am    Post subject: On The run arpeggiator Reply with quote

Hello everybody, I noticed that among the voices in the "MotionSynth" section there is one called "LFO Run Pad" which is basically the arpeggio of "On The Run" by Pink Floyd. The only difference is that the notes of this Krome voice are different. I would like to know if there is a way to edit the notes in the arpeggiator sequence to replace them with those of the Pink Floyd song (D, F, G, F on octave below Middle C, and D, middle C, D, E on Middle C octave). Thanks a lot.
Dan Stesco
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember that I originated this sound. Is not a real notes in that sequence, the scale I made with the LFO 1 used in the Pitch AMS. To have the real On The Run will have to do an ARP pattern with 4 steps and set the pitch on step 1: 0, step 2: 0, step 3: +3 step 4. +5. (I'm not sure but I think the notes are A,A,C,D with the LFO2 pitch intensity at +02.00 or so). Deselect the LFO 1 form OSC pitch section set as 00 and Keep the LFO2 as it is. Set the LFO 1 Saw wave, MIDI Tempo Sync on 1/8 triplet, set it on Filter and use the Js-Y for intensity. Is useful for next part. Combine with Filter Cutoff and Resonance Knob. Check the User Knob 1,2 too. The second OSC will coming with a big surprise.
Minollus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the answer, Dan. So it isn't possible to change that program... it's a real shame because it's really perfect, the sound is identical to "On the run". Thank you very much for your reply and for the valuable advice on how to create from scratch the arpeggio correctly. I will try, even if I am a novice Korg user and advanced editing for a newbie like me on a complex machine like the Krome is a very demanding undertaking. Thanks again for the advice, I really appreciated it.
Johnf_tx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:33 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thank you, Dan

I just wanted to tell you as a new Kronos owner how much I appreciate the work you and so many others have put into these sounds. I was not expecting this so I owe lots of thanks to you and lots of other people!

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Krome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: