Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

samples for each key?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FLKeys

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:39 pm    Post subject: samples for each key? Reply with quote

I have the samples for each key to do the ARP 2600 synth part on Joe Walsh's Life's Been Good. I currently play in through my MacBook Pro using Mainstage USB to my Triton Extreme. My Triton Extreme is my workhorse and my constant reliable keyboard of choice for live gigs since 2005 and it still rocks!
I have controllers that can run VST and MainStage and are much lighter than the Extreme, but I worry about the heat in Florida effecting the MacBook Pro and overheating and thus crashing and ... no keyboards.
With all that said, can I put the Life's Been Good samples into the Triton Extreme and play it note by note live (not a sequenced sample)
Video example: https://youtu.be/QR1v56doazg
Using a controller via Mainstage.

I would like to keep the computer home and do this ARP2600 run on the Triton Extreme. Is this possible on the Triton Extreme?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Extreme All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: