Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just a quick hello from a name from the past...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
themusicman2001
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:29 am    Post subject: Just a quick hello from a name from the past... Reply with quote

Well hello chaps and chapesses!, how the devil are you all?

I sincerely hope you are all good, and I extend my heartfelt greetings to all. A special message though to Sharp, Daz, Laughingbear et al, and of course to all the wonderfully friendly people I met during my time on this excellent forum. How time flies, eh!

A brass player recently asked me for some advice and I referred them to a thread I recall contributing to on here (it's in the Classic Threads section), and thus thought I'd pop in and say hello to those who may remember me.

I am as well as can be expected for being many years older! I still have my beloved KARMA, and also a VirusTI, just sold a Behringer DeepMind12, and still dabble making music here and there. Lots has changed in my life during the last 10 years, alas much negative and some positive - but I am healthy and on top form. It's great to see this great forum and its members still rockin' out posts and threads after all these years, which is a testament to the hard work and dedication Sharp and his team have put in over the many years this forum has been here. Long may that continue.

So, how are you all...?

My best wishes to everyone.

John
Deniće033

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2023 9:58 pm    Post subject: @themusicman2001 Reply with quote

Hopefully you are doing well. Life is good here in Tennessee. Music is nice to have in these chaotic times.
Health and prosperity to you and your family.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Music All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: