Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EXs3 bank works partially

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toprider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:59 pm    Post subject: EXs3 bank works partially Reply with quote

EXs3 bank works partially

I just recently received the EXs3 unlock codes from a Korg distributor, downloaded two EXs3 installation disks from korguser.net, burned them, downloaded and installed them in O. Enter the unlock code in the Global menu, Oasys accepted them. But only the flute sounds! I checked it through loading OSC1, only the first 27 samples sound from 0000 to 0027. Then there is silence. Has anyone had the same problem?

Banks EXs1 and EXs2 work great.

P.S. To download EXs3, I additionally installed DIMM Kingston KVK400X64C3A / 1G, the system sees it, but maybe it is the reason?
toprider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Bank EXs3 is loaded, but there is no sound after multisample 0027, some multisamples sound like pink noise. DIMM Kingston changed to Hynix, the problem remains. Help me understand the reason why the EXs3 bank multisamples do not sound
voip
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a thought, have all the 9 installation steps in the EXs3 Owner's Manual been followed? There is a strong sense from various user experiences, that the steps need to be followed carefully, to the letter. No ifs, no buts.

What is the Oasys software version?

toprider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OS Oasys version 1.3.3a, all installation steps are completed. Oasys loads the EXs3 bank into RAM, this is not a very fast process - it means that all multisamples are there, but for some reason they do not sound.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Oasys All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: